JEE Mains Counselling 2017, JEE Mains Counselling Schedule, JEE Main Online Counselling Procedure,
Joint Seat Allocation authority (JOSAA) going to organized the Counselling process for JEE Mains 2017 for seat allotment. JOSAA is a counselling authority which is worked under Ministry of Human Recourses Development (MHRD). Huge number of candidates appeared in the JEE mains Exam 2017. After clearing the test candidates are looking for JEE Mains Counselling 2017. JEE Main is a national level examination which is conducted by the central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It is conducted for the admission in IITs and other Government and private colleges of the country for engineering &architecture courses. The JEE Mains Counselling 2017 will be held differently for different categories. All the candidates who are enrolled for the JEE Mains 2017 Counselling are eligible to participate in the counselling process. You can check the JEE Main 2017 Counselling procedure and counselling schedule from this article.
JEE Main 2017 Counselling
Aspirants can apply for the JEE Mains Counselling process through online mode. Candidates need to online registration for the counselling process firstly. After complete the registration process candidates need to filling their choices and locking their choice. JOSAA will be declaring the Result of JEE Mains Counselling Round 1st. Candidates need to acceptance the allocated seat or college and going to complete other process. Over all four rounds in the JEE Main Counselling. Candidates who are not getting seats in 1st Round they can apply for the next round. In JEE 2017 Counselling seat allocation will be done completely on the basis of All India Rank (AIR) of candidates. After complete the seat allotment process candidates need to complete their Admission process. We are given the detailed information about the JOSAA Counselling here on this page.
JEE Mains 2017 Counselling Schedule
|Online Registration and Choice Filling||Fourth week of June 2017|
|Mock Seat allocation||Last week of June 2017|
|Last date for online Registration & Choice filling||Last week of June 2017|
|Seat allocation, Verify and validate||Last week of June 2017|
|Seat Allotment Round 1st||Last week of June 2017|
|Seat Acceptance Round 1st||First week of July 2017|
|Display of Seat availability||After 1st round seat acceptance|
|Seat allocation for Round 2||After 1st round seat acceptance|
|Acceptance of Seat for Round 2||July 2017 Second week|
|Display of seat availability||After 2nd round seat acceptance|
|Seat allocation 3rd Round||After 2nd round seat acceptance|
|Acceptance of seats for 3rd Round||July 2017 third week|
|Display of seat availability||After 3rd round seat acceptance|
|Seat allocation 4th Round||After 3rd round seat acceptance|
|Acceptance of Seat Round 4th||Fourth week of July 2017|
JEE Mains 2017 Online Counselling Procedure
All the candidates need to check the JEE mains 2017 Counselling procedure from the official website of JOSAA 2017. There are several stages in the Counselling process. All the candidates must to participate all these stages to get the final seat allotment and join the courses. We are given all the stages of JEE Main 2017 Online Counselling here, detailed information is given below.
- Online Registration
- Choice Filling
- Choice Locking
- Seat Allotment
- Payment of Fees
- Reporting To The RC
- Reporting To The Allotted Institute
Stage 1st :- Online Registration
- First of all candidates need to access the official website of JEE Main 2017
- Open the link of JOSAA 2017
- Click on the link of Online Registration and choice filling.
- Enter the required details such as name, Date of Birth, Address, Category and bank details.
- Pay the Counselling Fee via online Banking, Debit card, Credit card or Challan.
Stage 2nd :- Online Choice Filling & Locking
- After the completion of registration process candidates need to proceed to online choice filling and Locking.
- Login to your account via registration ID and password.
- Filling choice of colleges and courses
- Make choices carefully, after locking you can’t change your choices.
- Candidates need to fill maximum possible choices for seat allotment
- Lock your choices before the deadline
- Choice filling or locking will be done after every round of counselling process.
Stege 3rd :- Seat Allotment and Document Authentication:-
- Seat allotment will be done on the basis of All India Ranking (AIR), Reservation Category and choice filling.
- There are minimum 4 rounds in JEE Main Counselling Process and seat allotment.
- After seat allocation candidates has to report to the RC as per schedule.
- Candidates need to pay the course fee in allotted college for confirmation of seat allotment.
- At the time of Admission process all the documents checked by the officials.
- After completion of counselling process officials will be issued a provisional admission letter to the candidate.
Stage 4th:- Reporting to Allotted Institute
All the candidate must to reporting to allotted institute for the seat confirmation. Candidates need to go with all the document and certificates at the time of reporting. If any candidates not reporting the allotted institute then seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
JEE Main 2017 Spot seat Allotment
JOSAA will be conducting the Spot round of counselling if there are vacant seats from the usual rounds of counselling. For Spot counselling no fresh registration required. Already registered candidates can apply for this counselling round.
JEE Main 2017 Counselling- Document List
- JEE Main 2017 Rank Card
- JEE Main 2017 Admit card
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Class 10th / 12th Certificate or Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- On Copy of the Confirmation page.